Automotive Groups Canada's (CAG) distribution network is efficient, profitable, and strategically positioned across Canada. The company is strongly established and geographically balanced. In choosing to build a network of independent business owners, CAG chose to implement a winning formula based on entrepreneurship which is the core of its great success.
CAG benefits from a wide inventory of national brand name parts through its 12 distribution centers, whose goal is to supply their customers with the parts needed, as quickly as possible.
Automotive Group Canada's flexible supplying strategy translates into:
- One of the most cost effective supply channels on the market.
- Dual supplying channels: direct from the supplier or via the Uni-Select warehouse.
Fast track parts availability:
- Just-in-time delivery.
- Online access to inventory and computerized inventory control.
- More than 300,000 part numbers available.
- State-of-the-art distribution system.
- Optimized distribution system.
- Computerized order processing: 60% of all orders are processed online (user-friendly computer system).
At Uni-Select, distribution is precise, fast and efficient!
Click on cities for Distribution Centers contact information: